Get tickets by clicking on the above pictures or www.brownpapertickets.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 576 8451
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
You can always call or email the theatre directly for info about late cancellations and possible tickets available last-minute!
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS:
1. Pay by credit card by clicking on brownpapertickets.com and searching for Surrey Little Theatre, or call 1-800-838-3006.
2. Email: email@example.com Leave your name, date you prefer, number of tickets required and your phone number and pay at the door. We accept cash, debit or credit card. Your reservation will be confirmed.
3. Call 604 576 8451. Leave your name, date you prefer, number of tickets required and your phone number and pay at the door. Return calls are only made if tickets are unavailable.
4. Groups of 8 or more must prepay. For group payment either come to the theatre ahead of time to prepay, or mail a cheque to Surrey Little Theatre at least two weeks in advance.
Passes for the season’s three productions are $45.00 until Sept. 30th. After that they are $48.00.
Special Season Passes good only on one of the first two nights of a production are $25.00.
Reservations are required for attending performances.
Available at Surrey Little Theatre or through: brownpapertickets.com (1-800-838-3006)
1. Send a cheque or money order to the theatre and we will mail the certificates to you.
2. Call 604 576 8451 and leave a message that you’d like to purchase at the theatre and we will make the arrangements for you to do so.
If you have any questions, please email or call us!
Our mailing address is P.O. Box 34066, 17790 Hwy 10, Surrey V3S 8C4
We are located at 7027 184th Street, just off the Fraser Highway.